Raven Protocol 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $67,079.00 (RAVEN)
Raven Protocol (CURRENCY:RAVEN) traded 6.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 25th. In the last week, Raven Protocol has traded 26.6% lower against the US dollar. Raven Protocol has a total market capitalization of $963,401.00 and approximately $67,079.00 worth of Raven Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Raven Protocol token can currently be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance DEX and Bilaxy.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002680 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009999 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $25.89 or 0.00258806 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $131.86 or 0.01318013 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0714 or 0.00000714 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020523 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00095242 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000422 BTC.
Raven Protocol Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Raven Protocol
Raven Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Binance DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raven Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raven Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raven Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raven Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raven Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.