Hydrogen Hits One Day Volume of $405,355.00 (HYDRO)
Hydrogen (CURRENCY:HYDRO) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Hydrogen has a market cap of $20.53 million and approximately $405,355.00 worth of Hydrogen was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Hydrogen has traded 108.8% higher against the dollar. One Hydrogen token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000099 BTC on popular exchanges including Token Store, DEx.top, Bittrex and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009896 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $20.80 or 0.00204863 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.70 or 0.01169381 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0600 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00087183 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00017000 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00022317 BTC.
Hydrogen Token Trading
Hydrogen can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, IDEX, Fatbtc, DEx.top, Mercatox, Bittrex, BitMart, CoinEx, BitForex, IDAX and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydrogen directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hydrogen should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Hydrogen using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hydrogen Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydrogen and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.