CyberVein (CVT) Market Cap Reaches $6.95 Million
CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded down 0% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. CyberVein has a market cap of $6.95 million and approximately $349,197.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CyberVein token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0066 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, Bilaxy and HitBTC. In the last week, CyberVein has traded down 8.9% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, OKEx, HitBTC, Bilaxy and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberVein should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.