Data Transaction Token (XD) Price Hits $0.0447 on Major Exchanges
Data Transaction Token (CURRENCY:XD) traded 1.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. One Data Transaction Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0447 or 0.00000432 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bitinka, IDAX and Ethfinex. Data Transaction Token has a total market cap of $8.83 million and approximately $334,283.00 worth of Data Transaction Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Data Transaction Token has traded down 10% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009695 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.81 or 0.00201144 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.54 or 0.01155214 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.98 or 0.00086793 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00016688 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022504 BTC.
Data Transaction Token Profile
Data Transaction Token Token Trading
Data Transaction Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, IDAX, Bitinka, Ethfinex and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Data Transaction Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Data Transaction Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Data Transaction Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Data Transaction Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Data Transaction Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.