Steem Dollars (SBD) Market Cap Hits $6.01 Million
Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 12th. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.79 or 0.00007707 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex and Poloniex. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $6.01 million and $4,642.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded down 2% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,326.34 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $300.92 or 0.02917533 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001514 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004597 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 27.5% against the dollar and now trades at $102.67 or 0.00996563 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00001984 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00005740 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003120 BTC.
Steem Dollars Profile
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GOPAX, Upbit, Poloniex, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem Dollars should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.