DigitalNote Market Cap Tops $5.30 Million (XDN)
DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Upbit and Bittrex. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $5.30 million and approximately $878.00 worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DigitalNote has traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.36 or 0.00723098 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004588 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003165 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000320 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Maximum XDN number: 8 589 869 056 XDN Ready for mass adoption, accurate digital money, the 6th perfect number Libertarian XDN supply with ASIC resistant mining Unique model of market economy combined with blockchain technology Block reward: 150 XDN Constant DigitalNote base mining reward makes it predictable for miners Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits Block target time: 4 minute DigitalNote network is 2.5x faster than Bitcoin Mining algorithm: Proof-of-work, CryptoNight CPU-efficient mining process for average PC or laptop. Minimum transaction fee: 0.001 XDN Micropayments made easy with DigitalNote “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, HitBTC and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigitalNote using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.