QuadrantProtocol Price Up 3.9% Over Last 7 Days (EQUAD)
QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 13th. Over the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit. QuadrantProtocol has a market capitalization of $527,214.00 and $940,056.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.90 or 0.00201773 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.15 or 0.01140566 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.99 or 0.00086762 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00015192 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00023479 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.