VeriCoin Achieves Market Capitalization of $1.60 Million (VRC)
VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 16th. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $1.60 million and approximately $12,634.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One VeriCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0499 or 0.00000486 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00032195 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002888 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.29 or 0.00139207 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $10,244.52 or 0.99809661 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000683 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 88.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000610 BTC.
VeriCoin Coin Trading
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Livecoin, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Poloniex and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase VeriCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.