Expanse (EXP) Price Reaches $0.0955 on Top Exchanges
Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 98.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. During the last week, Expanse has traded up 349% against the dollar. One Expanse coin can now be purchased for about $0.0955 or 0.00000934 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit and BiteBTC. Expanse has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $778,625.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0823 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Expanse Coin Trading
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, Upbit, Bittrex and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Expanse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.