Qbic Market Capitalization Reaches $5,925.00 (QBIC)
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 56.7% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 17th. Over the last week, Qbic has traded 149.6% higher against the US dollar. Qbic has a total market cap of $5,925.00 and $254.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qbic coin can now be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, BTC-Alpha and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $95.55 or 0.00932575 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003530 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000612 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005934 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.