LiteDoge (LDOGE) Reaches Market Cap of $229,094.00
LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 22nd. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $229,094.00 and $4.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, LiteDoge has traded up 11% against the U.S. dollar. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23,484.13 or 2.34323548 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00023079 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000949 BTC.
LiteDoge Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,406,984,492 coins. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.