RevolutionVR (RVR) Hits Market Capitalization of $1.20 Million
RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 5.2% higher against the dollar. RevolutionVR has a market capitalization of $1.20 million and approximately $1,868.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for about $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Upbit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $72.03 or 0.00718840 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00010807 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000802 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0279 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0573 or 0.00000572 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.