Cortex Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1.45 Million (CTXC)
Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 11th. Cortex has a market cap of $10.83 million and approximately $1.45 million worth of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Cortex has traded 21.8% lower against the US dollar. One Cortex token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0723 or 0.00000866 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, Ethfinex, CoinTiger and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003248 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.93 or 0.00202596 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.31 or 0.01032658 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00000723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00032405 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00087986 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Cortex Token Profile
Buying and Selling Cortex
Cortex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, BitForex, Huobi, CoinBene, DDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx, DEx.top, Bithumb, UEX, DragonEX and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cortex should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cortex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cortex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cortex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.