Maxcoin (MAX) Trading Down 23% Over Last 7 Days
Maxcoin (CURRENCY:MAX) traded up 20% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on October 11th. One Maxcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Bittylicious and YoBit. Maxcoin has a market cap of $195,151.00 and $11.00 worth of Maxcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Maxcoin has traded down 23% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.66 or 0.00857448 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034010 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.39 or 0.00196131 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00093494 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004061 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 4,545.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Keccak hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 6th, 2014. Maxcoin’s total supply is 61,445,805 coins. Maxcoin’s official Twitter account is @maxcoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Maxcoin is www.maxcoinproject.org.
Buying and Selling Maxcoin
Maxcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptohub and Bittylicious. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maxcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Maxcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maxcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Maxcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maxcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.