Dent (DENT) 1-Day Trading Volume Hits $751,278.00
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded up 9.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. During the last seven days, Dent has traded 15.5% higher against the dollar. Dent has a market capitalization of $20.46 million and $751,278.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dent token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, BitForex, Coinrail and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003309 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011928 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00213752 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $88.96 or 0.01053417 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000729 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00030160 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00088059 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Radar Relay, FCoin, Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), LATOKEN, Kucoin, OKEx, WazirX, Binance, BitForex, Fatbtc, Lykke Exchange, Coinrail, CoinBene, IDEX, Bitbns, HitBTC and Cobinhood. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.