ZClassic (ZCL) Trading 4.9% Higher This Week
ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded up 13.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 13th. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $1.73 million and approximately $7,204.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ZClassic has traded up 4.9% against the US dollar. One ZClassic coin can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00002781 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37.27 or 0.00441379 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00090693 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00039964 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000445 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001369 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00000912 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.