AdHive Price Down 13.1% Over Last Week (ADH)
AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 17th. AdHive has a market cap of $147,909.00 and approximately $30.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdHive token can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Liquid and HitBTC. In the last week, AdHive has traded down 13.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Buying and Selling AdHive
AdHive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.