Qredit (XQR) Trading 2.5% Higher This Week
Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 20th. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi. Qredit has a market cap of $352,338.00 and approximately $2,932.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00035495 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00010662 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009411 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004363 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005842 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000985 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.