SingularDTV 1-Day Volume Tops $73,238.00 (SNGLS)
SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 8th. One SingularDTV token can now be bought for about $0.0090 or 0.00000102 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Braziliex and OKEx. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $5.41 million and approximately $73,238.00 worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded down 6.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003151 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.70 or 0.00222934 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $126.24 or 0.01428552 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00000819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0189 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00031188 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.71 or 0.00121246 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Braziliex, Binance, HitBTC, ChaoEX, OKEx, Livecoin and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SingularDTV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.