SnowGem (XSG) 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $63,781.00
SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 5.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $390,658.00 and approximately $63,781.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, SnowGem has traded up 14.8% against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0201 or 0.00000227 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8,840.48 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $184.95 or 0.02093022 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $280.47 or 0.03173893 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $61.11 or 0.00691603 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.29 or 0.00693571 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00011227 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.04 or 0.00057048 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $36.71 or 0.00415467 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011341 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 19,518,760 coins and its circulating supply is 19,441,668 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Graviex and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.