Banyan Network Price Hits $0.0002 (BBN)
Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 0.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. During the last week, Banyan Network has traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Banyan Network token can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Bibox, CoinEx and IDEX. Banyan Network has a market cap of $142,350.00 and $6.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00015476 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000663 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 18.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0740 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 18.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network Token Trading
Banyan Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Bibox, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Banyan Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.