Qbic (QBIC) Price Up 98.7% Over Last Week
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 154.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded up 98.7% against the US dollar. One Qbic coin can now be bought for $0.0024 or 0.00000034 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, SouthXchange and CryptoBridge. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $11,237.00 and approximately $58.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MINDOL (MIN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.65 or 0.00051382 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.49 or 0.00696038 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006464 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded up 70.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014602 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000713 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000043 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.