Apex (CPX) 24-Hour Trading Volume Hits $29,811.00
Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 15th. One Apex token can now be purchased for about $0.0027 or 0.00000038 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, LBank, Switcheo Network and Bitbns. Over the last week, Apex has traded down 2.5% against the dollar. Apex has a total market cap of $1.29 million and approximately $29,811.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00024087 BTC.
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004212 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005708 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Switcheo Network, LBank and Bitbns. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.