ZCore (ZCR) Achieves Market Cap of $180,971.00
ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 15th. Over the last week, ZCore has traded down 15.3% against the dollar. One ZCore coin can now be bought for about $0.0313 or 0.00000439 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $51.55, $50.98 and $7.50. ZCore has a market capitalization of $180,971.00 and $1,347.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
ZCore Coin Profile
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $10.39, $32.15, $24.68, $50.98, $51.55, $20.33, $18.94, $5.60, $7.50, $13.77 and $24.43. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.