Master Contract Token (MCT) Reaches Market Capitalization of $493,140.00
Master Contract Token (CURRENCY:MCT) traded up 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Master Contract Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Switcheo Network. Master Contract Token has a market capitalization of $493,140.00 and $112,177.00 worth of Master Contract Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Master Contract Token has traded 60% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $169.34 or 0.01938969 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00102779 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011478 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004131 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005066 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Master Contract Token
Master Contract Token Token Trading
Master Contract Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Switcheo Network. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Master Contract Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Master Contract Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Master Contract Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Master Contract Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Master Contract Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.