Tourist Token (TOTO) 24 Hour Trading Volume Hits $5,682.00
Tourist Token (CURRENCY:TOTO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on January 21st. One Tourist Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Mercatox, Hotbit, IDEX and DDEX. Tourist Token has a total market cap of $6,178.00 and $5,682.00 worth of Tourist Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Tourist Token has traded down 30.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002699 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $313.10 or 0.03592799 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.13 or 0.00208070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00030422 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00128139 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Tourist Token Token Profile
Tourist Token Token Trading
Tourist Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Hotbit, Mercatox and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tourist Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tourist Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Tourist Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Tourist Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tourist Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.