Comet Market Cap Reaches $4,234.00 (CMT)
Comet (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 25th. In the last week, Comet has traded down 17.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Comet coin can currently be purchased for $0.0049 or 0.00000058 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Comet has a market cap of $4,234.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of Comet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Infinitecoin (IFC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded up 24.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 6th, 2016. Comet’s total supply is 872,830 coins. The official website for Comet is cometcoin.com. Comet’s official Twitter account is @cometcoin.
Comet Coin Trading
Comet can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Comet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Comet should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Comet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Comet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Comet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.