EOS (EOS) Price Hits $3.55 on Major Exchanges
EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on January 25th. EOS has a total market cap of $3.37 billion and approximately $2.05 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, EOS has traded down 7.8% against the dollar. One EOS coin can currently be bought for approximately $3.55 or 0.00042267 BTC on popular exchanges including BitFlip, Cobinhood, Vebitcoin and Bilaxy.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ark (ARK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001884 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0589 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0262 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS Coin Profile
EOS Coin Trading
EOS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Huobi, IDAX, OTCBTC, Coinone, Binance, Kuna, CoinBene, OEX, DragonEX, Liqui, DigiFinex, Rfinex, Coindeal, Neraex, WazirX, Kraken, Ovis, Coinrail, DOBI trade, Cobinhood, BigONE, Cryptopia, EXX, Bitbns, CPDAX, Instant Bitex, Bitfinex, Upbit, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, GOPAX, Cryptomate, LBank, COSS, CoinEx, Exmo, Coinbe, TOPBTC, RightBTC, Mercatox, Coinsuper, ABCC, IDCM, C2CX, Tidebit, BitMart, CoinTiger, Tidex, HitBTC, YoBit, Exrates, Poloniex, Bilaxy, QBTC, Bithumb, Koinex, Hotbit, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, BitFlip, CoinExchange, Fatbtc, BCEX, Kucoin, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, ZB.COM, ChaoEX, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EOS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.