Ethereum Classic Price Down 3.5% Over Last Week (ETC)
Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 25th. In the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market capitalization of $990.30 million and $1.34 billion worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $8.51 or 0.00101433 BTC on exchanges including Gatehub, Kucoin, Kraken and OKEx.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $161.65 or 0.01925872 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Coinone, Bitbns, Gatehub, Koineks, Poloniex, Exrates, Upbit, Cryptomate, CoinBene, QBTC, Exmo, Kucoin, BTC Trade UA, Bitfinex, Coinut, RightBTC, BTC-Alpha, BigONE, Cryptopia, Coinbase Pro, EXX, C2CX, Huobi, Bitsane, Coinroom, CPDAX, BTC Markets, Instant Bitex, Bit-Z, YoBit, Binance, ZB.COM, CoinEx, BCEX, Coinsuper, Bithumb, ChaoEX, Bittrex, OKEx, Gate.io, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Korbit, BtcTrade.im, C-CEX, CoinTiger, Bibox, HBUS, LBank, Liquid, Kraken, Coinnest, Coinhub, BitForex, OKCoin International, Indodax, Ovis and ABCC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.