Moneytoken Tops One Day Trading Volume of $12,877.00 (IMT)
Moneytoken (CURRENCY:IMT) traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on January 13th. Moneytoken has a total market capitalization of $416,278.05 and approximately $12,877.00 worth of Moneytoken was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Moneytoken has traded down 68.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Moneytoken coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.61 or 0.00042056 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00005509 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.21 or 0.00377724 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00040693 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,488.36 or 0.04009604 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00013285 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002694 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MoneyToken is a blockchain-based financial lending platform that allows the participants to hold onto their cryptocurrency and spend cash at the same time. The MoneyToken platform offers the participants the option to take out a loan using their cryptocurrency asset, in exchange, they receive a loan amount in a stable currency. To complete the agreement the user needs to pay back the loan to receive the digital asset back. The IMT Token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 utility token used as a deposit method, discount on the platform fees and provides the opportunity to become a creditor. “
Buying and Selling Moneytoken
Moneytoken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moneytoken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Moneytoken should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Moneytoken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Moneytoken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moneytoken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.