CRYPTO20 (C20) Achieves Market Cap of $56.52 Million
CRYPTO20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 13% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. CRYPTO20 has a market capitalization of $56.52 million and $13,616.00 worth of CRYPTO20 was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CRYPTO20 has traded 17.8% higher against the US dollar. One CRYPTO20 token can currently be purchased for $1.40 or 0.00003549 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00041155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.88 or 0.00373359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00038398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,554.06 or 0.03950268 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000030 BTC.
CRYPTO20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling CRYPTO20
CRYPTO20 can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CRYPTO20 directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CRYPTO20 should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CRYPTO20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CRYPTO20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CRYPTO20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.