FOAM (FOAM) Trading 10.5% Higher Over Last Week
FOAM (CURRENCY:FOAM) traded up 10% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Over the last week, FOAM has traded 10.5% higher against the US dollar. FOAM has a market cap of $6.95 million and $51,563.00 worth of FOAM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FOAM token can currently be purchased for about $0.0225 or 0.00000057 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.36 or 0.00041138 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005198 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $147.19 or 0.00370172 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00037398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,533.78 or 0.03857337 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002519 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00013123 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002515 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00012499 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FOAM is an open protocol for decentralized, geospatial data markets. The protocol is designed to empower users to build a consensus-driven map of the world that can be trusted for every application. As technology evolves and changes, maps need to change too. FOAM secures physical space on the blockchain, harnessing the power of Ethereum with a cryptographic software utility token used to provide computational work and verification to the network. The component elements of the FOAM protocol are designed to provide spatial protocols, standards, and applications that bring geospatial data to blockchains and empower a consensus-driven map of the world. Token mechanisms and crypto economics underpin the elements of FOAM and empower the distributed users to coordinate and interact in a decentralized and permissionless fashion. “
Buying and Selling FOAM
FOAM can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FOAM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FOAM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy FOAM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FOAM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FOAM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.