MicroMoney (AMM) Price Hits $0.0101 on Top Exchanges
MicroMoney (CURRENCY:AMM) traded 29.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. MicroMoney has a market cap of $158,816.19 and approximately $66,712.00 worth of MicroMoney was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MicroMoney token can currently be bought for about $0.0101 or 0.00000026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, MicroMoney has traded up 51% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00041155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.88 or 0.00373359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00038398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,554.06 or 0.03950268 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “MicroMoney is an Ethereum-based Open Source Credit & Big Data Bureau that connects new customers to existing financial services. AMM is an ERC20 utility token. The AMM token is an integral part of the MicroMoney ecosystem and can be used as an internal payment mean or to get access to MicroMoney’s services. “
Buying and Selling MicroMoney
MicroMoney can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MicroMoney directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MicroMoney should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MicroMoney using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MicroMoney Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MicroMoney and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.