Request (REQ) Achieves Market Cap of $31.67 Million
Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded up 16.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 14th. Request has a market cap of $31.67 million and approximately $465,376.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Request has traded up 10.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Request coin can now be bought for about $0.0317 or 0.00000081 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00041155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.88 or 0.00373359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00038398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,554.06 or 0.03950268 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Request is a decentralized network that allows anyone to request a payment (a Request Invoice) and provide a safe payment method to the receiver. All of the data is stored in a decentralized authentic ledger. REQ tokens are ERC20 tokens that allow members to participate in the network, create advanced requests and reward several parties who contribute in building the request ecosystem. To the participants, a fee will be charged in REQ and afterward be burned. “
Request Coin Trading
Request can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Request using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.