Starbase (STAR) One Day Volume Tops $4,273.00
Starbase (CURRENCY:STAR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on January 14th. During the last seven days, Starbase has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. Starbase has a market cap of $278,272.70 and $4,273.00 worth of Starbase was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Starbase token can currently be purchased for about $0.0015 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.24 or 0.00041098 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00005243 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $148.09 or 0.00374834 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0743 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.87 or 0.00037650 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,528.56 or 0.03868973 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.21 or 0.00013178 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002532 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.99 or 0.00012625 BTC.
Starbase Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Starbase is a blockchain-based crowdfunding platform. It is built on the Ethereum network, allowing users to launch their fundraising campaigns, sell issued tokens and pay team members. The STAR token can be used for services within the platform and it is also used to receive rewards from project revenue in the form of Ether and Ethereum-based tokens. The STAR token is inflationary. “
Starbase Token Trading
Starbase can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Starbase directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Starbase should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Starbase using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Starbase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Starbase and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.