Yap Stone Price Reaches $0.0026 on Exchanges (YAP)
Yap Stone (CURRENCY:YAP) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Yap Stone coin can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Yap Stone has traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar. Yap Stone has a total market cap of $388,212.82 and $32,316.00 worth of Yap Stone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.19 or 0.00041155 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00005316 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $146.88 or 0.00373359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.11 or 0.00038398 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,554.06 or 0.03950268 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.10 or 0.00012971 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000030 BTC.
Yap Stone Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “YAP CHAIN is a decentralized blockchain ecosystem that makes Smart City as a single unified computer that enables users to make smart payments, contract, MOU, voting, etc. without the involvement of a 3rd party, thus allowing users to enjoy convenient and secure city life. “
Buying and Selling Yap Stone
Yap Stone can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yap Stone directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yap Stone should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Yap Stone using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Yap Stone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yap Stone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.