BOMB (BOMB) 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $177,147.00
BOMB (CURRENCY:BOMB) traded down 14.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on February 23rd. During the last week, BOMB has traded down 17.4% against the US dollar. BOMB has a market capitalization of $363,783.07 and $177,147.00 worth of BOMB was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BOMB coin can currently be purchased for $0.40 or 0.00000825 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48,352.54 or 0.99976281 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.00 or 0.00041348 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Venus (XVS) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $61.66 or 0.00127495 BTC.
- mStable USD (MUSD) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002069 BTC.
- Darwinia Network (RING) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00000185 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000684 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Redd (RDD) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- StableXSwap (STAX) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00003502 BTC.
BOMB Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BOMB is a social experiment and financial case study to measure the feasibility of a deflationary currency. The rules are simple. There was originally 1,000,000 Bomb in existence.Each time a Bomb is transferred, 1% of the transaction is destroyed.There will never be newly minted Bomb.The intention is not to be used for day-to-day transactions, but rather as a decentralized hedge against traditional inflationary instruments. Through a system of immutable smart contracts and continuous destruction, BOMB is the world’s first self-destructing currency. “
Buying and Selling BOMB
BOMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOMB should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.