BTC Lite Reaches Market Cap of $108,015.59 (BTCL)
BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 33.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. BTC Lite has a market capitalization of $108,015.59 and approximately $71.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BTC Lite coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0058 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, BTC Lite has traded down 41.2% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 19.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.17 or 0.00052402 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $349.53 or 0.00727737 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.07 or 0.00031368 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.91 or 0.00037280 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00006134 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $27.59 or 0.00057453 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,203.81 or 0.04588361 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
BTC Lite Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BTC Lite is a bitcoin improvement built on Ethereum blockchain that inherited most of the robust features of bitcoin. The BTC Lite transactions get confirmed within 1 to 3 minutes combined with low transaction fees and the average block time is 15s. “
BTC Lite Coin Trading
BTC Lite can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BTC Lite should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BTC Lite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BTC Lite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BTC Lite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.