CoTrader (COT) Trading Down 4.6% Over Last Week
CoTrader (CURRENCY:COT) traded up 0.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. In the last week, CoTrader has traded down 4.6% against the US dollar. CoTrader has a market capitalization of $4.12 million and approximately $2,735.00 worth of CoTrader was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CoTrader coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.68 or 0.00052226 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $344.94 or 0.00729957 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00031499 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00037294 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00006186 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 17.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.19 or 0.00057538 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,175.39 or 0.04603544 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002116 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoTrader is a Blockchain-based investment funds marketplace. It intends to provide novice users with the tools to automatically execute the same trading actions as some of the most successful crypto traders. There are two main entities in the CoTrader platform, the co-trader that acts as an investor, and the trader that would be the fund manager. By leveraging the smart contracts, the platform allows the co-trader to invest without sending his crypto assets to the trader. The COT token is an ERC20-based cryptocurrency. Developed by CoTrader, the COT token can be used by traders and co-traders to pay or receive fees. “
Buying and Selling CoTrader
CoTrader can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CoTrader directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoTrader should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CoTrader using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CoTrader Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoTrader and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.