Invictus Hyperion Fund One Day Volume Hits $29,076.00 (IHF)
Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a total market capitalization of $25.10 million and approximately $29,076.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 39.9% higher against the dollar. One Invictus Hyperion Fund coin can currently be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00000436 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00052674 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00732235 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00030506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 31.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00057494 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,207.78 or 0.04569412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
According to CryptoCompare, “The Invictus Hyperion Fund is a platform for investors who want to gain access to diversified portfolios of expertly-vetted early phase investments in the blockchain economy. The main functions of Hyperion Fund ecosystem are exposure to diversified portfolios, the power of syndication, expert engagement with entrepreneurs, AI intelligence in the prediction of ICO’s, 24 hours trading and ICO guidance/promotion. The Invictus Hyperion Fund native asset is the IHF token. IHF token is an Ethereum-based ERC20 utility token to be used as a payment method to gain access to the diversified portfolios. “
Invictus Hyperion Fund Coin Trading
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.