Selfkey (KEY) Trading Up 71.6% This Week
Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded down 28.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 23rd. One Selfkey token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0093 or 0.00000019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Selfkey has a market capitalization of $35.89 million and approximately $15.74 million worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Selfkey has traded up 71.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.45 or 0.00052674 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $353.79 or 0.00732235 BTC.
- Solana (SOL) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00030506 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 31.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.20 or 0.00037677 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00006207 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.78 or 0.00057494 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,207.78 or 0.04569412 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002070 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SelfKey is a blockchain based digital identity system with an integrated financial services marketplace, designed to put identity owners in control of their personal data, and to allow them to request identity claims attestations and instantly apply for passports, residency and financial services in a safe, secure manner. “
Selfkey Token Trading
Selfkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Selfkey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.