Aventus (AVT) Price Hits $0.64 on Exchanges
Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 7th. Aventus has a market capitalization of $3.85 million and approximately $163,676.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aventus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.64 or 0.00001126 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last week, Aventus has traded down 4.5% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $32.20 or 0.00056533 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00021401 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $361.50 or 0.00634623 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $45.97 or 0.00080699 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001759 BTC.
Aventus Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Aventus Network (AvN) is a layer-2 blockchain protocol designed to bring scalability, lower costs and speed to Ethereum transactions. It enables digital asset issuance, management and ownership, bringing the scale of permissioned blockchains and the security and interoperability of public blockchains — without the shortcomings of either. AVT, the Aventus Network’s native token, is used in the Aventus proof-of-stake-based layer-2 solution for achieving scalability, speed, and cost-effectiveness on the public Ethereum network by aligning the economic incentives of participants. There are 2 primary personas to whom AVT is fundamental on the Aventus Network. The transaction processor (or validator), who stakes AVT to operate a node, is personally damaged by losing their AVT deposit if they engage in damaging behaviour to the Network.The transaction originator, who pays AVT as gas fees to the transaction processor. The exact cost per transaction is determined by a free market in which the originator specifies what they are willing to pay and the processor processes if they are happy with the fees.DeFi Analogy (Yield Farming): Aventus does not offer yield-farming as an option. However, there is some similarity in that Aventus Validators contribute AVT (asset at risk, returned upon exit) in return for generating a yield (fees paid). “
Aventus Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aventus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aventus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.