DragonVein (DVC) Trading 2% Higher Over Last 7 Days
DragonVein (CURRENCY:DVC) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 7th. DragonVein has a market cap of $50.56 million and $1,029.00 worth of DragonVein was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DragonVein coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00000583 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, DragonVein has traded 2% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,518.83 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $621.33 or 0.01099338 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $242.77 or 0.00429543 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $34.31 or 0.00060708 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00002711 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000011 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Devcoin is an ethically inspired project based on the BitCoin crypto-currency and created to help fund open source projects created by programmers, hardware developers, writers, musicians, painters, graphic artists and filmmakers. Participants in the DevCoin economy earn DevCoins in proportion to their project development. Writers earn devcoins by writing, developers earn Devcoins by developing, artists earn DevCoin by creating, and the same follow for every other category including Administrators who apply their time and effort to help organize the DevCoin project and Marketers who earn Devcoins by Marketing. There are 50,000 coins per block, of which 90% goes to funding open source projects. 5,000 are given to miners, 45,000 are given to the people distributing Devcoins to artists and contributors. “
Buying and Selling DragonVein
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DragonVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DragonVein should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DragonVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DragonVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DragonVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.