Fantom Price Reaches $0.43 (FTM)
Fantom (CURRENCY:FTM) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 7th. Fantom has a total market cap of $1.09 billion and $152.36 million worth of Fantom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Fantom has traded up 2.8% against the dollar. One Fantom token can currently be bought for $0.43 or 0.00000758 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.64 or 0.00055838 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00020985 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $359.54 or 0.00634587 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.40 or 0.00080138 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001769 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001768 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “FANTOM is a new DAG based Smart Contract platform that intends to solve the scalability issues of existing public distributed ledger technologies. The platform intends to distinguish itself from the traditional block ledger-based storage infrastructure by attempting to employ an improved version of existing DAG-based protocols. The FANTOM platform adopts a new protocol known as the “Lachesis Protocol” to maintain consensus. This protocol is intended to be integrated into the Fantom OPERA Chain. The aim is to allow applications built on top of the FANTOM OPERA Chain to enjoy instant transactions and near-zero transaction costs for all users. The mission of FANTOM is to provide compatibility between all transaction bodies around the world and create an ecosystem that allows real-time transactions and data sharing at a low cost. “
Buying and Selling Fantom
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fantom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fantom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fantom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.