Humaniq (HMQ) Price Reaches $0.0093 on Top Exchanges
Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $1.72 million and approximately $32,313.00 worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Humaniq coin can currently be bought for $0.0093 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded down 19.9% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.76 or 0.00056202 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00021148 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $356.86 or 0.00631394 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $45.13 or 0.00079841 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001774 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Humaniq Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Humaniq directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Humaniq should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Humaniq using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Humaniq and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.