Propy (PRO) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $677,540.00
Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. Propy has a market cap of $53.98 million and approximately $677,540.00 worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Propy has traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar. One Propy coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.77 or 0.00001359 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $31.66 or 0.00055852 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00021082 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $358.78 or 0.00633007 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.24 or 0.00079828 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001768 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001768 BTC.
Propy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Propy Utility Token (PRO) is built on the ERC20 token standard to allow for both simple integration into users’ wallets. Propy has a scalable business model. When a property is purchased, Propy takes a small percentage (starting from 0.2% and averaging 1%) of the final purchase price. Propy charges brokers per transaction. Tokens paid for writing data to the Propy Registry are stored in a special Rewards smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. These aggregated amounts of tokens are paid out to the token holders, proportional to the PRO owned. The rewards contract generates a token distribution snapshot every month and distributes rewards for the quarter according to the snapshot. The snapshot is stored in the blockchain, so anyone can verify that rewards were distributed correctly. “
Buying and Selling Propy
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Propy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Propy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.