Zetacoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $6,067.00 (ZET)
Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 15.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 7th. In the last seven days, Zetacoin has traded down 17.6% against the US dollar. Zetacoin has a market capitalization of $127,661.86 and approximately $6,067.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zetacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56,478.08 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $622.42 or 0.01102053 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $242.14 or 0.00428726 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.99 or 0.00060184 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 23% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00001651 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded 26.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- DragonVein (DVC) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00002712 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00000278 BTC.
- DAOBet (BET) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000019 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Zetacoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.