Chainlink 1-Day Trading Volume Tops $1.40 Billion (LINK)
Chainlink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. Chainlink has a total market capitalization of $13.47 billion and approximately $1.40 billion worth of Chainlink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Chainlink coin can now be bought for $32.27 or 0.00055922 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Chainlink has traded 4.7% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.00 or 0.00022533 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $48.42 or 0.00083921 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $366.00 or 0.00634304 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.50 or 0.00030321 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Chainlink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, Chainlink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay Chainlink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Chainlink Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chainlink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chainlink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chainlink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Chainlink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chainlink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.