Datum (DAT) Price Up 2.8% This Week
Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded 7.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 8th. Datum has a total market capitalization of $5.38 million and $517,397.00 worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0038 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Datum has traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $32.37 or 0.00056008 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $12.91 or 0.00022346 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001732 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.32 or 0.00083610 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $365.11 or 0.00631815 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.62 or 0.00030483 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Buying and Selling Datum
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.