Everipedia Market Cap Reaches $269.23 Million (IQ)
Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded up 29.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 8th. One Everipedia coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0269 or 0.00000047 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Everipedia has traded 17% lower against the U.S. dollar. Everipedia has a market cap of $269.23 million and approximately $6.69 million worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001736 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $40.67 or 0.00070482 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $152.86 or 0.00264925 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.16 or 0.00005482 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $458.79 or 0.00795158 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $57,649.26 or 0.99915184 BTC.
- KnoxFS (old) (KFX) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.25 or 0.00049793 BTC.
- THORChain (RUNE) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $9.98 or 0.00017297 BTC.
- Wrapped BNB (WBNB) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $409.44 or 0.00709629 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Everipedia IQ blockchain provides a new paradigm change and knowledge economy to disrupt the old centralized internet knowledge encyclopedia model similar to Wikipedia. By creating a new incentive structure and a distributed backend hosted within a blockchain, the new Everipedia knowledge base will be able to improve upon all fundamental features of Wikipedia. “
Buying and Selling Everipedia
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everipedia using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.